In this constantly changing COVID-19 environment, our goal for Kaizen Martial Arts families is to keep our students and staff safe, healthy and engaged while continuing to add tremendous insurmountable value to their lives during these difficult times.
We continue to observe and abide by NJ State and local guidelines while respecting everyone’s individual perspective and comfort level regarding the dangers of COVID-19.
In this spirit we offer the flexibility of:
1) training at your home via live Zoom class
2) training at our school
3) a combination of options 1 and 2.
Should you choose to train “at the school” here are some safety precautions:
- Limited and controlled class sizes
- 8ft separation between students / instructors
- Sanitation before/after every class
- NO contact among students
- NO shared equipment
masks must be worn at all times
We are so grateful for all who have and continue to support us through these challenging times as well as those who intend to join our family in the coming months. We understand how difficult this is for everyone and respect all opinions.